Monday 28 May 2012

Burdens

     Jesus Christ is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Without Him I would be lost. Without Him I am nothing. I cannot imagine life without Him by my side. And I cannot comprehend how people go through difficult things in life without the comfort of knowing their Savior is walking every step of the way with them, and without believing in a God who has a beautiful, intricate plan in mind for them, in spite of the pain they may be suffering.
     There have been so many times when I've been struggling with something, and I cried out to God. Every single time He has come through. Not that He always fixes my troubles, but somehow He makes my struggles seem not quite as bad; He lifts the weight of my burdens off my shoulders, and carries them for me.
     My God has never let me down, and I know without a doubt that He never will. He has promised to always be with His people, in the best times and the worst times, and the knowledge of that will always be my comfort, in life and in death.

No comments:

Post a Comment